Visit of the nearest Beach to Marrakech. Enjoy the peaceful Essaouira on a private day trip with me as your guide. As a local I will show you the city and provide you with all the necessary informations. Essaouira Is a small city but old in history. I will help you to explore this ancient city and discover its hidden sides in the Medina.
On this tour you will learn about the history of the city such as the visit of the old port left by the Portuguese and learn about other civilizations, you will have fresh fish in addition you will learn about the way of living of people. As soon as you arrive to this charming city you will feel the Ocean breeze, Enjoy the calm and the artistic spirit of this blue city, take a look at the local handicraft, Also you will admire an impressive view of the Atlantic from the Skala or Fortress.
– The journey to Essaouira is about 3 hours drive from Marrakech.
– The meeting point is the restaurant Cafe de France in the main Square in Marrakech. Then you will Drive towards Essaouira through nice and diverse sceneries.
– Stop for a drink and visit of a cooperative of the famous Argan oil in a local village. This is also where you can see goats climbing the Argan trees.
– When we arrive to Essaouira you will wander around its narrow hidden streets with its nice and colourful souks.
– While on tour you will discover locally handmade products, see the auction market for fish and the beautiful Jewish quarter full of history and impressive architecture.
– Then we can stroll around the famous Moulay Hassan Square. The tour of the city includes an old fishing port, Medina, specialities that show real way of life of people, then have fresh fish for lunch.
– Return to Marrakech.
Please contact me if you would like this tour customized.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 10 hours
A very good private car and driver .A good air conditioned car comfortable for 6 persons in addition to the tour guide and driver .
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
1200 Dhs – To pay of fees and lunch if you like .
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks