Explore Marrakech vibrant souks on a private tour with me as your official tour guide. We will start with discovering the spice souk in Mellah, the Jewish quarter of the city and take in the smells and learn about spices. I have always lived in Marrakech, so I know all the Souks and I will show you the hidden sites inside the medina, the souks that you cannot find on your own. As a female tour guide, I will help you do your shopping at the same time ensure your comfort and safety walking through these ancient souks.
The medina is big and confusing and you will need my services to show you the good quality of crafts, help you find boutiques and see artisans making some of the best handicrafts in the world. So you will have fun practicing your bargain skills while visiting cooperatives run by locals, you will learn about rugs, jewelry, fabrics, copper, blacksmith (buy just if you like ). . . Then you can enjoy mint tea with traditional pastries or snacks while watching entertainment in Djemaa El Fna Square.
– You will start your private shopping experience from the main Square of Marrakech Jamaa Elfna.
– Your first stop will be to learn about the Moroccan spices and herbs. And cosmetic oil such as argan Oil . Then Wander around the stalls , visit a local cooperative for women. Here, you can find a variety of fabulous hand-made rugs and learn about the tribes that make them.
– Follow your private guide to the winding alleys and discover places often missed by travellers. Explore the Artisan’s sections including a market that demonstrates the making and colouring of leather, copper, and lanterns.
– There is a blacksmith section, in addition to the market of dyers and much more. You will see artisans working and chat with them about their way of living.
– Venture deeper in the souks to see slipper makers or just admire the wide range of carpets. If you feel like you want to enjoy a shopping session, I will help you to enhance your bargain skill .
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Suggested by Guide: You can provide the name and address of your hotel /Riad please.And i will meet there
Duration: 4 hours
The tour takes about 4 hours and can be customized as you like .So that you can finish earlier if you like .
This is a walking tour if you are staying inside Medina .If you stay far from medina, send me a message and I’ll create a customized tour for you please wioth the extra fee of the car and driver.
- Guiding Services
Other: If you need a moment to relax. Enjoy the hospitality of Moroccan culture and share a fresh cup of tea and msemmen-local pancake or pastries -together with the tour guide.
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
1000 Dhs – The money you need depends on what you like to buy .I mentioned a representative amount .because you can need more cash but Areas accept cards .
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks