As your local private guide, I will join you on a private markets tour where you can taste some of the best Moroccan food. When you book this experience, you can explore the main Square, discover the narrow lanes and hidden sides in the Medina, feel the energy and the atmosphere which is full of life and movement. In addition, to taste the unique Moroccan food, a melting point of snake Charmers, storytellers, food stalls, etc. From there, get ready for a tasty tour through Marrakech energetic Souks. In my private tour, you will learn about the secrets of Moroccan cuisine and become an expert in this healthy food. Also, you will learn about the special spices that the locals use in their food by visiting a spice shop , and you can find spices for sale that you can use in any homemade cooking recipe. You will also learn about herbs believed to cure illnesses. Discover the colourful Smmarine Souk and its stalls, try some pastries, olives and enjoy authentic Moroccan soup.
– I will meet you near the posted office in Djemaa El Fna Square and walk through this wonderful Marrakech famous site, awaiting for it to have more life and movement on your way back from the souks. You will see magnificent food stalls and enjoy the entertainment there.
– Walk down Fhal Zefriti street to try a fresh smoothy made of fresh fruits mixed with dried nuts. (if you have any allergy of a certain food you can mention it please).
Your next stop is to try
– Tangia, a sheep dish and the speciality of Marrakech this dish is cooked in ashes of the Hammam. Nearby you can try olives.
– Then wander inside markets try Msemen a Moroccan special bread , continue to the spice market where you can search for your favorite spices, walk through Smmarine souk and navigate the maze of stalls of artisanal handicraft , make your way back to Djemaa El Fna Square and try the Moroccan Harira, a soup flavored with tomatoes, lentils.
Check out the plan of the tour and message me if you would like customize it.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Suggested by Guide: I meet you near the post office in the Djemaa El Fna Square.
Duration: 3 hours
The tour can be affected by the weather and the traffic.
This is a walking tour inside the medina .
- Guiding Services
Other: My services as your private tour guide .
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
500 DHS – This amount is approximate. It can increase Incase you need to do some shopping during the tour .
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
Other: Food and drinks ..